After launching our Covid-19 Appeal in March, we wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has donated and supported us through these extraordinary and challenging times so far! Your donations have made such a difference and enabled us to make these uncertain times so much more comfortable for our patients and staff.
We were overwhelmed by your kindness and generosity. Here is a list of just a few of the things that we have been able to fund, or have had kindly donated:
- iPADS to help patients and their loved ones stay in touch
- Wellbeing packages for staff and patients
- Soothing face and hand creams
- Activity packs for patients
- Walkie talkies to aid staff communication
- Limitless hot meals for staff
- Personal protective equipment and scrubs
We have also been able to keep the stock in our wellbeing centre replenished so that staff can enjoy a hot or cold beverage and snack away from their busy ward or department.
If you follow our social media channels, you will have seen us sharing lots of good news stories about how the community pulled together to support us.
We have never been prouder to support the staff at the Royal Berkshire, or more grateful for what they do.
Thank you for your continued support, it really is very much appreciated.