We understand that people want to support charities in different ways, here’s a handy guide for the top 7 ways that you can support us:
- If you wish to donate to the staff for the purposes of supporting them through the current COVID-19 situation, the easiest way is via our Just Giving COVID-19 Appeal page.
- To donate via bank transfer, our bank details are Sort Code: 30-96-96, Account Number: 01587673. Please include your name in the reference and also if you wish the donation to go to a particular department, please can you also include this. Otherwise, we will put it towards the hospital generally.
- If you want to send a cheque, these can be made payable to Royal Berks Charity and sent to Royal Berks Charity, Royal Berkshire Hospital, London Road RG1 5AN. Or, if you prefer to make a payment via Credit or Debit Card you can call us on 0118 322 8860.
- Donating online is easy! just visit our Royal Berks Charity donation page here.
- Want to do something physical to donate? Why not come along to one of our events! Click here to see what’s on.
- Did you know we had an Amazon wishlist where you can purchase much-needed supplies? Choose something from the list.
- Have you heard about Payroll Giving? For more information on how to give through your monthly salary visit Charities Trust.