Welcome to the Prince Charles Eye Unit, Windsor. We offer a range of ophthalmology services to help provide care closer to home to the population of Windsor and the surrounding area.
- Eye Day Bed Unit (Monday – Friday)
- Nurse-Led Pre-Op
- Intravitreal injection service
- Eye OPD
- Eye casualty walk-in services (which has Nurse Practitioners working alongside medical staff)
- Orthoptic services including Paediatrics
- All our clinics are support by our Eye Clinic Liaison Officer who support patients with visual impairment and link them to social services for additional support.
We are a training unit and care may be provided by a trainee.
When you attend your appointment can you please bring all your current glasses with you also an up to date list of medication. As part of your care you may have eye drops instilled which will dilate your pupils resulting in you having blurred vision, this will affect your ability to drive home.
Can we please ask you to be mindful of social distancing whilst in the unit and please attend your appointment alone if possible.